Quality Assurance and Quality Control Post Processing Inspection and Release by our AATB accredited Tissue Partners includes:
- Records of processing documentation
- Records of inspection documentation
- Final allograft sterility testing
- Packaging integrity
- Appearance of allograft
- Final donor suitability (performed by a licensed MD in good standing)
Based on Review, allograft is:
- Released for implantation
- Held for reprocessing / repackaging or retesting
- If research consent was granted during the informed consent process, the allograft may be used for research or other educational purposes.
Copyright © Parametrics Medical. All rights reserved.