Restorigin™ RT is a multipurpose, ambient temperature allograft derived from amniotic fluid.
Just as amniotic fluid protects and nourishes the fetus during development, Restorigin™ RT provides the same protection to injured or traumatized tissue. Amniotic fluid contains various proteins that support cell proliferation, movement and differentiation. Amniotic fluid also includes collagen substrates, growth factors, amino acids, polyamines, lipids, carbohydrates, cytokines, extracellular matrix molecules like hyaluronic acid and fibronectin, cells and other chemical compounds that are needed for tissue protection and repair.
Amniotic fluid is rich in the components that are believed to contribute to a wound healing response characterized by minimal inflammatory activity and regenerative rather than scar-mediated healing. These components work to kick-start the body’s own rejuvenation and healing process. As an all natural liquid matrix, Restorigin™ RT can be easily applied directly at the site of injury, inflammation and pain.
- Provides protection to injured or traumatized tissue
- Contains various proteins that support cell proliferation, movement and differentiation
- Amniotic Fluid also includes:
- Collagen substrates
- Growth factors
- Amnio Acids
- Extracellular matrix molecules
- Contributes to wound healing response
- Contributes to minimal inflammatory activity
- Has regenerative rather than scar-mediated healing characteristics
- All Natural, no harmful additives
- No need to dilute or manipulate the liquid before implantation
- Provides maximum delivery protection at the site of injury, inflammation and pain
- Liquid Matrix
- Ambient Temperature
- Easily applied directly to the site of injury, inflammation and pain
|RGN-SFM-005RT||Restorigin™ RT Amniotic Fluid, Medium||0.5 ml|
|RGN-AFL-100RT||Restorigin™ RT Amniotic Fluid, Large||1 ml|
|RGN-AFXL-200RT||Restorigin™ RT Amniotic Fluid, X-Large||2 ml|